Accounting and Finance; 2 years of Bookkeeping defects were identified and rectified
“Biz-Elevator provided us exceptional service. It was very easy to work with them. They are a flexible and dedicated team, and I highly recommend them for your accounting services.”Founder
A Handmade jewelry manufacturing company in Australia.
Overview of the Problem
The client company had issues with the existing accounting and finance system, and bookkeeping had not been done accurately. They required our service for preparing accounts for the past 2 years. The Biz-Elevator accounting and finance team identified many bookkeeping defects and couldn’t find several source documents. Further, the client had insufficient knowledge of the accounting process.
We closely worked with the client’s bank on behalf of the client and collected all the missing documents and records. We did end-to-end bookkeeping using QuickBooks. Further, we advised the client on how to streamline the accounting process.
- Finalized and submit accounts to tax accounts
- Work delivered before the due date.
- 100% accuracy on delivered work
- Reports and suggestions to improve work efficiency
- Developed the accountancy policy of the company align with the national tax authorities